Got a Mistake on Your Tax Returns?

Mistakes on your taxes are a lot more common than you probably realize. Here is how to resolve the problem in a timely manner. A previously filed tax return can be fixed or amended to correct an omission or error.

If the error results in you owing more tax, you should amend it quickly since the IRS charges interest.
If the error results in an additional refund, be aware that the IRS has a 3-year statute of limitations for issuing refunds.

For assistance in amending a tax return, please contact this office.

For more information, contact:
1299 Fourth Street Suite 508
San Rafael, CA 94101
(415) 455-9455

Brandon Dante
Latest posts by Brandon Dante (see all)

We go beyond Wealth Management & accounting

We proudly provide all the in-person and virtual services you need to take your business and your life to the next level without stress, overwhelm, or outlandish fees.

"For the second year in a row Brandon was my hero! I have so many unusual circumstances and he didn't even flinch.

My small business will finally be up and running soon, I know Brandon will be the perfect one to see me through it!"

Cynthia C.

"Very knowledgeably, solved all my financial and tax questions. Highly recommend."

Paul F.